Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first blog

Hello everyone, where do I start......? I'm extremely thrilled about my company Open Sundaes but I can't take all the credit, I have to first off thank all of my wonderful customers. I understand there are many choices on the market and I appreciate you taking the time to try out my line. Especially my repeat customers thx :)
News at Open Sundaes, hmmmm, let's see we just celebrated Mothers day which is an important time for me, I'm a mother and appreciate all the goodies my honey and kids get me in recognition of my hard work taking care of them all year. So I try to remind as many people about special holidays such as these to spoil a more then deserving mom. God knows these moms can wear many different hats, which can become exhausting and seem like a thankless job. I hope you much deserving moms came into each of my stores and treated yourselves to the Yummy cupcakes I had at each location for you last Sun May 11th. (Happy Mothers Day!!!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your stuff rock!