Friday, May 16, 2008

Meeting Jared Bugyi - Bay Downtown Vancouver

Today was my last day in Vancouver, it's been a very busy couple of weeks since I travel back and forth between the two cities quite a bit. I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow for a business meeting, then back to LA on Monday. I had to get a few of my more important meetings out of the way. I finished planning my Christmas line with Amoura Rose, my Director of Sales, and Brooklyne, my Stores Manager. I need to have Christmas products developed and ready for The Bays to put their Christmas orders in. I would like to have them processed by July. The girls and I came up with some great Christmas gift boxes. Yeah!

After my product development meeting, I decided to check on some of The Bays to see how my products were being displayed and to meet with the staff that would be in charge of selling my products. I stopped by the Downtown Bay, I was pleasantly surprised when I was approached by The Bay's sales manager, Jared Bugyi. He was at the Pacific Center front doors welcoming customers as they walked into the store. I thought, "How often do you see the sales manager working hands on with the customers?" He was working with a few other promo girls giving product samples to the customers as they walked into the store. He approached me and asked if I would like to try the item he was handing out, I said, "sure", then asked him where I could find the Open Sundaes display. He knew right away what I was talking about and without hesitation, he walked me to where my sales team had set up the display. OK now I'm impressed; where does this company find their professional, friendly and amazing staff? The display looked fantastic. I took a picture of Jared and myself in front of the display.

He was extremely helpful; I'm looking forward to seeing him again to discuss promos and some fun Bay events we could throw. I was also welcomed by another women from the Bay's sales team by the name of Susan; I took a picture of her as well. She was a very sweet friendly women and was eager to learn all about my product line. So far I am thrilled to be part of such a wonderful company.

I would like to thank "The Bay" for having Open Sundaes as a part of your store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Brooklyne!!!! Love Open sundeas stuff, and especially that girl!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations you are an impressive young lady